If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to communicate with us and let us know at [email protected].
1. Affiliate Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the WriteMapper affiliate program. In this agreement, the term "Affiliate" refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, WriteMapper refers to the product owner and publisher, BETTERWEBPAGES).
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
To enroll in the affiliate program, you must submit an affiliate application and be approved. Applications might be accepted automatically. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance status as soon as possible after their information is reviewed.
4. Affiliate URL
You will be issued a special URL once you become an approved member of the WriteMapper Affiliate Program which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for affiliate referrals.
Attributions to the affiliate via this URL will remain valid for 60 days from the date of end user's first arrival on the WriteMapper website through the affiliate URL, and the last referring URL gets credit for a sale.
Affiliates will receive 30% of the revenue as a commission from orders for desktop versions (macOS or Windows) of WriteMapper placed through properly coded Affiliate links (unless noted otherwise for a particular product). Commissions may change at the discretion of the product publisher WriteMapper commissions may increase during limited time special promotions, but they will return thereafter to the regular 30% commission rate.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system. Word of mouth referrals will not result in an affiliate commission being generated. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate.
WriteMapper pays affiliates via a bank account transfer, details of which are provided to us when a member joins. If the bank account details changes, it is the responsibility of the affiliate to notify the Affiliate Program to ensure proper commission payments. We will not resend payments returned due to incorrect payment details.
Payouts will be sent out at the 12th of each month. Payouts are in USD. 50 USD is the minimum amount that affiliates need to have accumulated in order to be paid. This limit might be increased or decreased in the future.
7. Order Fulfillment
WriteMapper will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via affiliate links. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell any WriteMapper products from other websites as a "reseller" and no "resale" rights are granted in ANY way. Affiliates are not authorized to sell any of these products on eBay or other auction sites. Affiliates are not authorized to give away copies of any of these products. WriteMapper will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquiries. All affiliates understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped.
Customers who purchase products and services through the WriteMapper Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of WriteMapper. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. WriteMapper policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
8. Qualifying Sites
WriteMapper reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the WriteMapper Affiliate Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Affiliate Program include sites which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities
- List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by WriteMapper. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of WriteMapper or any other site.
9. Permitted Usage
The following are permitted uses of the WriteMapper brand and marketing resources
Affiliates are permitted to use the graphics and design resources located at https://writemapper.com/guides/ and https://writemapper.com/press/.
10. Prohibited Usage
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the WriteMapper logo, logo marks or other WriteMapper website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any way as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with WriteMapper.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the term "WriteMapper" in ANY variation in their site URL ex. (writemapper.net, writemappercouponcodes.com, writemapper.plugins.com, etc).
- If you are found to be cybersquatting or typosquatting on domains related to our product name you will be terminated and any commissions accrued to you, but unpaid, will be forfeited.
- Affiliates MAY NOT promote coupons or license codes that were not provided to them personally by WriteMapper. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Affiliates MAY NOT host or promote "coupon stacking" sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
- We do not approve Affiliate agreements with distributors of toolbars, browser helper objects, shopping assistance applications, etc.
- You must comply with FTC's Endorsement Guidelines, which means that you must a have a reasonable basis for any endorsements and product reviews that you publish. We do not tolerate unfounded critical comparative reviews and any form of disparagement of our competitors products.
- Paid search campaigns in Google Ads: you are not permitted to bid in Pay-Per-Click campaigns on keywords such as writemapper.com, writemapper, www.writemapper, www.writemapper.com and/or any misspellings or similar alterations of these -- be it separately or in combination with other keywords.
- Paid search campaigns containing our company or product name in other systems.
- Spyware and/or adware.
- Cookie stuffing.
- You shall not transmit any so-called "interstitials," "ParasitewareTM," "Parasitic Market- ing," "Shopping Assistance Application," "Toolbar Installations and/or Add-ons," "Shopping Wallets," or "deceptive pop-ups and/or pop-unders" to consumers from the time the consumer clicks a qualifying link until such time as the consumer has fully exited WriteMapper's site (i.e., no page from our site or any WriteMapper's content or branding is visible on the end user's screen). As used herein "ParasitewareTM" and "Parasitic Marketing" shall mean an application that (a) through accidental or direct intent causes the overwriting of Affiliate and non- Affiliate commission tracking cookies through any other means than a customer- initiated click on a qualifying link on a web page or email; (b) intercepts searches to redirect traffic through an installed software, thereby causing pop ups, commission tracking cookies to be put in place, or other commission tracking cookies to be overwritten where a user would under normal circumstances have arrived at the same destination through the results given by the search (search engines being, but not limited to, Google, MSN, Bing, Yahoo, Overture, AltaVista, Hotbot and similar search or directory engines); (c) set commission tracking cookies through loading of WriteMapper site in IFrames, hidden links, and automatic pop ups that open WriteMapper's site; (d) targets text on websites, other than those websites 100 percent owned by the application owner, for the purpose of contextual marketing; (e) removes, replaces or blocks the visibility of Affiliate banners with any other banners, other than those that are on websites 100 percent owned by the owner of the application.
- You may not advertise in any way that effectively conceals or misrepresents your identity, your domain name, or your return email address. You may use mailings to customers to promote WriteMapper products so long as the recipient is already a customer or subscriber of your services or website, and recipients have the option to remove themselves from future mailings. You may also post to newsgroups to promote WriteMapper products so long as the news group specifically welcomes commercial messages. At all times, you must clearly represent yourself and your websites as independent from WriteMapper. If it comes to our attention that you are spamming, we will consider that cause for immediate termination of this Agreement and your participation in the WriteMapper Affiliate Program. Any pending balances owed to you will not be paid if your account is terminated due to such unacceptable advertising or solicitation.
11. Anti-Spam Policy
WriteMapper strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Any violation of this rule will lead into account termination.
12. Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either WriteMapper or the affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate's Web Site, all links to the WriteMapper websites, and all WriteMapper trademarks and logos, other WriteMapper marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
13. Limitation of Liability
WriteMapper will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the affiliate under to this Agreement.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless WriteMapper and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, partners, members, and other owners, against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) (any or all of the foregoing hereinafter referred to as "Losses") insofar as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on (i) any claim that our use of the affiliate trademarks infringes on any trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright, license, intellectual property, or other proprietary right of any third party, (ii) any misrepresentation of a representation or warranty or breach of a covenant and agreement made by you herein, or (iii) any claim related to your site or your business.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an affiliate's potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and WriteMapper will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
All confidential information, including, but not limited to, any business, technical, financial, and customer information, disclosed by one party to the other during negotiation or the effective term of this Agreement, which is marked "Confidential," will remain the sole property of the disclosing party, and each party will keep in confidence and not use or disclose such proprietary information of the other party without express written permission of the disclosing party.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with the WriteMapper Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.