Enjoy a fully-featured 7-day free trial to explore if WriteMapper is for you.
The Free Trial
The free trial gives you time-limited access to a fully functional WriteMapper app, without any feature restrictions.
Once the trial period is over, the app changes state to read-only mode, and you will not be able to make changes, save edits, or export to other formats.
You can lift the restrictions of the trial by either entering a license code (which you may purchase from our store), or if you're eligible, requesting a trial period extension.
The initial trial period lasts 7 days, after which read-only mode will activate. Each trial user is eligible to request up to 6 more trial periods, each lasting 1 day fewer than the prior one, making for a total of 28 usable free trial days.
In math, that would be: 7 + 6 + 5 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 28.
This gives you the flexibility to try the app out over a more spread out time period, instead of having to decide within 28 continuous days, so you need not feel rushed into a decision.
Steps To Request An Extension
- Launch a fresh instance of the WriteMapper app.
- If your trial period has expired, the initial dialog shown will say "Trial Ended".
- In that dialog, locate the line that says "To request a trial period extension, click here", and do that.
- Enter the details as instructed in the following dialog shown, then click "Request Extension".
- If you are eligible for an extension, your trial period will be extended immediately and you'll be able to continue trying WriteMapper.
Please note that this trial extension procedure is only applicable to the WriteMapper version 4 desktop app available on macOS and Windows.
Please note that it is encouraged to make full use of your trial period before purchasing, so as to fully determine if the app is a good fit for you.
Should you be facing some circumstance and would like to request for an additional trial extension beyond this 28-day period, send us a query about it for us to understand more, and we'll do our best to find a solution.