This is our first major update for WriteMapper, in which we've included two highly-requested features as well as a number of fixes and improvements.
Link Image Files or URLs
You may now include images from the editor when using WriteMapper. For more details on how to use images, please see our support article on the subject.
Deactivate License Code
In the event that you are moving to a new computer, you may now deactivate your license on the old machine, and use it again on the new one. More information can be found in our support article about it.
Bug fixes and improvements in this update:
- Fixed some display issues on the beta release of macOS High Sierra.
- Fixed some issues with the animation when opening an editor while zoomed in/out.
- Fixed an issue where the quit prompt wouldn’t appear, after saving while in the editor view.
- Fixed an UI issue where verified licenses wouldn’t be shown as such in the Preferences window.
- Made “Cancel” option for quit dialog the default selection.
- Made cascading WriteMap layout the default setting.p